Gar-Lick Prawn Spaghetti
Looking for a quick scrumptious dinner to cook for the family? This Gar-Lick Prawn Spaghetti is packed to the rim with garlic goodness! A perfect hot meal for those cold winter nights.
We would recommend saving the left overs for lunch the next day to serve as a speedy midweek meal, it'll have you looking forward to lunch time! Don't believe us? Try the recipe out for yourself!
You will need:
- 400gm prawns - peeled, deveined, tails on
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp Grumpy Gary's Gar-lick Dip
- 2 Tbsp grated shallots
- 2 tsp minced red chili pepper
- 220 gm spaghetti, uncooked
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp parsley chopped
- 1 fresh red chilli, chopped (optional)
Makes: 4 servings
Mix the prawns with salt and pepper in a bowl and set aside.
Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti as per the instructions on the package.
In a large skillet, melt 1 tbsp butter and 2 tbsp of Gar-lick dip. Add the prawns and sear for 1-2 minutes on both sides or until cooked. Transfer the prawns to a clean bowl or a platter and set aside.
In the same skillet, over medium heat, melt 2 tbsp of butter and sauté the grated shallots, and red chili (optional) until soft, for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the remaining 2 Tbsp of Gar-lick dip in the skillet and let it melt. Once melted, add the cooked pasta and toss well.
Add the cooked shrimp, toss again and cook for another 2 mins, to heat the prawns again and the flavours distribute.
Plate up your masterpiece and garnish with the chopped parsley and red chilli peppers (optional)
Try our Gar-Lick Dip risk-free! Don't like it? We do a 100% money back guarantee!