Teriyaki sauce and salmon? Dude, it's like a match made in food heaven! Imagine this: succulent salmon, cooked to perfection, and then slathered in this killer teriyaki sauce. It's like a flavor party in your mouth!
The sauce, it's like salty-sweet magic, you know? It clings to the salmon like a best friend, making it all glossy and caramelized. And when you take that first bite, oh boy! It's a flavor explosion! You get this awesome umami punch from the soy sauce, a sweet kick from mirin, and just a hint of zing from ginger and garlic. It's like a flavor rollercoaster you never want to get off!
You will need:
- ¼ cup Grumpy Gary’s Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 Spring onions - Sliced
- 1 tbsp garlic – crushed.
- 2 Bok choy
- Black and white sesame seeds
- Rice to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200’c
- In an oven proof dish add the salmon fillets and Teriyaki sauce, coat the fish well and then top with sliced spring onion.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile heat so oil in a pan, add the garlic and bok choy and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of rice and add some extra sauce if you’re feeling saucy.